Roger Federer has been revealed as sport’s highest paid athlete by Forbes Magazine.
Federer is the first tennis player to top the highly anticipated annual list with $106.3 million in total earnings.
The 38-year-old managed to win $6.3 million in prize money and pocketed $100m from endorsement and appearance deals.
Juventus star and Nike athlete Cristiano Ronaldo was next on the list, ahead of Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, Paris Saint-Germain and Brazilian footballer Neymar.
NBA legend LeBron James and rounds up the top five earners.
Two-time Grand Slam winner Naomi Osaka is the highest ranked woman coming in at 29th overall after earning $37.4 million – a Forbes record for a female athlete.
Forbes’ top 10 highest-paid athletes for 2020
- Roger Federer (tennis): $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo (football): $105 million
- Lionel Messi (football): $104 million
- Neymar (football): $95.5 million
- LeBron James (basketball): $88.2 million
- Stephen Curry (basketball): $74.4 million
- Kevin Durant (basketball): $63.9 million
- Tiger Woods (golf): $62.3 million
- Kirk Cousins (NFL): $60.5 million
- Carson Wentz (NFL): $59.1 million